“What an insightful source for next-level renewable insights. Keep up the good work!” – Neste
Your business depends on knowing the future of transportation fuels: policies, product development, and market dynamics.
You need to assess the ongoing global threats – and opportunities – of policies and market issues for biofuels, advanced biofuels, alternative fuels, fuel economy, and zero emission vehicles.
You need quality intelligence and analysis to do your job effectively and to help your company succeed in the marketplace.
The Future Fuels Outlook service provides you with the in-depth intelligence and analysis you need to assess threats and opportunities in the fuel industr, develop strategies, prepare for strategic moves in the marketplace, anticipate and plan for future market opportunities and disruptions, and watch what the competitors are doing.
With a Future Fuels Outlook membership, you’ll get original, in-depth analysis delivered to your inbox, quarterly webinars and reports on emerging trends, and live webinars with experts four times per year.
You’ll have up-to-the-minute answers and insights on topics such as:
- How a Trump Administration will impact future fuels and vehicles
- “Aspiration v. implementation” on conventional fuel demand v. biofuels, advanced biofuels, advanced alternative fuels and zero emission vehicles (ZEVs)
- Other clean fuels policies that are not necessarily low-carbon focused (there needs to be a recognition that not all countries, especially emerging economies, will be able to implement low carbon fuel and vehicle (LCFV) policies in the near and mid-term)
- Global ZEV policies and market penetration
- Global low carbon fuel standard (LCFS) policies
- Paris Agreement implementation and impact on LCFV policy
- The future of global biofuels mandates and impact on demand, in particular the move to end 1G mandates and ramp up advanced biofuels mandates and whether 1G biofuels could become the new 2G biofuels
- Movements on passenger car and heavy-duty vehicle fuel economy standards
- Car bans, car-free days and “peak car”
- Air pollution policies that impact LCFVs positively or negatively
- Global connectivity and ride-sharing developments
What You Get in the Future Fuels Outlook Service
- Original, in-depth analysis of future fuels issues: Delivered directly to you at least once per month, with unique market and policy insights as well as competitive intelligence drawn from the extensive global network of Future Fuel Strategies. View a sample report here.
- Quarterly review of emerging future fuel trends: Presented by transportation fuels expert Tammy Klein via live webinar with client Q & A. You’ll also receive a summary report of key data from the webinar, delivered directly to you. View a sample webinar presentation here.
- Live webinar discussions with expert panelists: You’ll have exclusive access to experts brought together four times per year via webinar to discuss key future fuel topics with Q&A from clients. Can’t attend? You’ll receive access to the recording and all presentations from guest experts.
The Future Fuels Space Is Fast-Evolving
Did you know that:
- Climate-change mitigation from transport presents a $3.6 trillion USD investment opportunity, according to the International Finance Corporation?
- More than 60 countries are already setting or will set LCFV policies such as biofuels mandates, fuel economy standards and zero emission vehicle policies within the next few years?
- The global automotive fleet is expected to grow 135% through 2050, and 90% of this growth will come from Asia, Latin America and Africa?
- The IEA is projecting a more than 50% reduction in oil demand by 2040, driven by low carbon initiatives?
- Global transportation-related energy demand is projected to increase by about 25%, according to ExxonMobil?
These are hugely challenging times in the fuels and vehicles industries.
Most industries tend to care, appropriately, about what’s happening in their own backyards. But, stakeholders need to look beyond their backyards and at the bigger picture. The Future Fuels Outlook service will help you do exactly that.
You can’t understand the full competitive landscape by only watching what’s happening in your own industry – you need to understand the full picture to assess both opportunities and threats. And that can be totally overwhelming! Yet, it’s in the bigger picture where we see the convergence of those trends that ultimately affect demand for all the stakeholders’ products.
The graphic above, showing the reduction in oil demand and the rise of low carbon energy by 2040, makes this very clear.
Bottom line: Following the future fuels space isn’t a “nice to have” – it’s critical to know.
Mind the Gap
Moreover, there’s a gap in how these issues are treated, both by other consultancies, trade groups and even the media. For example:
- There are few (if really, any) information sources currently available that take a holistic, balanced view of the future fuels space.
- There are lots of news aggregators, plus media and trade organizations that cater to specific industries, but there’s not much in-depth analysis, especially outside the respective constituencies. Confirmation bias can be a powerful hindrance in seeing the issues clearly and getting the intelligence you need to make the best strategic decisions.
- There is much coverage of breaking developments, but little context and explanation about what these events could mean for stakeholders. There is no bigger picture (and often not even a picture at all).
- There is limited continuity covering long-range policy and market issues.
The Future Fuels Outlook service avoids these issues by providing insight and intelligence that provides explanation, context and continuity across a range of intersecting and critical future fuels issues.
Why You Need This Service
Not only do you need quality, reliable insight and analysis on a timely basis, but you need it from someone with industry connections you can trust. I leverage my extensive global network in the auto, biofuels, refining, and technology industries — in addition to governments and NGOs — to bring you insights you can’t get anywhere else.
My client base is cross-industry, meaning that I do not represent a particular stakeholder group’s interest. But more importantly, I cover cross-cutting issues that matter to the fuels industry: biofuels, fuel economy, electric vehicles, autonomy, cleaner conventional fuels, and their policy and market drivers. I spot and analyze important studies and reports that have far-reaching consequences for the fuels industry that are outside the media echo-chamber, and I dig deep. I provide context and explanation about what important events and trends could mean for stakeholders.
With my 20-plus years of industry experience and my global network, I have the resources I need to bring you the insights you want at a reasonable cost. Join companies such as Toyota, Neste, LanzaTech, Nissan and ICM, Inc. that already benefit from my service.
The Future Fuels Outlook service is ideal for:
- Producers, marketers, blenders and traders of biofuels, advanced biofuels and advanced alternative fuels
- Automotive companies
- Oil/refining companies
- OEM suppliers and vendors
- Financial sector
You need the unique intelligence and analysis of the Future Fuels Outlook service to assess threats and opportunities, develop strategies, prepare for strategic moves in the marketplace, anticipate and plan for future market opportunities and disruptions, and watch what your competitors are doing.
Interested? Let’s talk! Call +1.239.970.2231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.