Tammy Klein provides market and policy intelligence with unique insight and analysis on transportation fuels, including conventional, biofuels and alternative fuels for clients in the auto, oil and associated industries, as well as governments and NGOs so that they can understand current and future fuels trends and issues and make informed decisions for their businesses; or in the case of government and NGOs, develop and implement the best policies. With solid, reliable intelligence and analysis Tammy can help you:
- Develop corporate or business unit strategies;
- Shape counter-competitive strategies;
- Prepare a new product launch, new market entry, or other strategic move in the market;
- Benchmark other organizations;
- Anticipate and plan for future market opportunities and disruptions;
- Assess effectiveness of competitors market positioning and product messaging.
Tammy provides the following types of consulting services:
- Delivering custom-tailored reports and research with market and policy intelligence on a range of transportation fuels issues.
- Reviewing and making recommendations to support clients’ business development plans and strategies, including developing model policies for governments on future transportation fuels.
- Leveraging her extensive global network in the auto and oil industries, as well as government, to connect stakeholders and bridge communication gaps.
- Training government, industry and NGO stakeholders in collaboratively developing and implementing effective transportation fuel policies.
- Providing thought leadership by delivering presentations and writing articles that educate, inform and entertain.